[TYPO3-dev] allow be_users in all sysfolders

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu Nov 16 20:59:01 CET 2006

in Beitrag mailman.1.1163665809.1303.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de schrieb
franz ripfel unter typo3 at abezet.de am 16.11.2006 9:30 Uhr:

> Hi Folks,

> However:
> If some more of you had good use for Backend Users in sysFolders, i would
> be willing to create a pach for the core to add a $TYPO3_CONF_VARS Flag
> (and maybe another one for be_groups) to allow this behaviour generally.
>
> What do you think?

Hi Franz,

I think this is the wrong approach. The Main Problem is not the Storage
Folder but the Usability of the BE User Admin Module.

We have created an alternative BE Admin Module to compensate this. If you
can wait until 4.1.x i hope to get this into the distribution as an
alternaitve.

Feel free to contact me for more details...

Olivier