[TYPO3-dev] datasource problem

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Thu Nov 16 12:07:40 CET 2006

Hi Achim,

well, first of all, it's probably not a good idea, to send postings with
more than 1000 lines. I didn't scroll down all the pages.
For transporting, what you see on your screen, it's better to make a
screenshot of your browser and put it somewhere on your own website -
then you can publish the link to that image or HTML page here.
Just an "usability" improvement for all readers... ;)

Did you have a look to the manual of Robert's rlmp_extdbauth extension?
If you want to get help on configuration here, you should also publish
your configuration settings - depending on rlmp_extdbauth. We cannot
give any hints on "it does not work" or "Error 404" if we can't get a
closer look to your settings.

Best regards,
olly

--