[TYPO3-dev] TypoScript: cache_period for USER objects

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Wed Nov 15 12:07:13 CET 2006

Hi Oliver,

did you looked at the way joey suggested (USER_INT in Extension) ?
I described it in german here:
http://www.sk-typo3.de/COA_INT-in-Extensions.190.0.html

In my opinion this is the easiest way to have no cached objects in cached
Extensions.

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1163587076.15804.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...