[TYPO3-dev] kb_shop

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Wed Nov 15 12:02:03 CET 2006

Hi Bernhard,

great work you've done !!!

So i think your way of creating dynamic properties should be implemented in
core, cause this is needed for more cases. I get loosed in your source cause
you changed a lot of the t3lib functions.
Did you discussed any implementations with core team ?

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1162453301.28012.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...