[TYPO3-dev] (no subject)

Stefan Kreisberg stefan at nospam-linkfactory.dk
Tue Nov 14 10:19:19 CET 2006

Mathieu Lue wrote:

> pi_getRecord() from class.tslib_pibase; this only seems to return an
> array with one key "uid" which has a value of the uid I submitted as
> an argument. The counterpart function in t3lib_BEFunc words as I need
> it to so this puzzles me. Also how would one obtain the ids of
> tt_content entries associated with a page. Please correct me if I am
> mailing this to the wrong list as this is my first email.

Guess no one ever got around answering your post - I'll try:

pi_getRecord: a multidimensional array - try to list the content, i.e. the
return value from pi_getRecord = $result:

echo t3lib_div::view_array($result);

// having your page Id = $pid:
select uid from tt_content where pid = $pid

Best of luck in learning Typo3

--

vh Stefan Kreisberg, a.k.a. Strato