[TYPO3-dev] PHP 5.2.0 does not work with TYPO3

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Sun Nov 12 22:22:51 CET 2006

Joerg Schoppet schrieb:
> R. van Twisk wrote:
>> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>>> Hi!

>>> What is the reason to post it here?
>>>

>> It's posted here for information to help other developers.
>>

>> Ries
>>
> Thank you Ries.
>
> Sometimes it is a little bit annoying to excuse posts, even if they only
>  meant to be helpful.
>
> Joerg
They are helpful! :) If you would not have posted that thread, i would
have been sitting in front of my computer for ages in order to find out,
why our server would not be showing our website anymore.. We wanted to
update php on our servers, but now we decided that we won't until the
bug is fixed.

So thanks a lot!

Greetings
Andreas