[TYPO3-dev] TypoScript: Prevent typoLink from using a variable in config.linkVars

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Wed Nov 8 16:20:40 CET 2006

Hi developers,

does anyone of you know a possibility in TypoScript to prevent that a
variable that is defined in config.linkVars is outputted by typoLink?

TypoScript Example:
config.linkVars = type,tx_myext_pi1[var]
page.10 = TEXT
page.10 {
  value = Set the variable
  typolink {
    useCacheHash = 1
    additionalParams = &tx_mxext_pi1[var]=123
  }
}
page.20 = TEXT
page.20 {
  value = Reset the variable
  typolink {
    additionalParams = &tx_mxext_pi1[var]=
    _removeParams_ = tx_mxext_pi1[var]
  }
}

So, if I set the GP-variable to nothing ("&tx_mxext_pi1[var]="),
typoLink creates something like "index.php?id=1&&tx_mxext_pi1[var]".
But I'd like to have "index.php?id=1" without the GP-variable.

So, if someone has a hint on this, please share it! ;)
If not, I'd like to change tslib so that a new TypoScript parameter
"_removeParams_" could be used. This one accepts a comma separated list
of GP-vars to be removed from a typoLink call. If I shall do so, I'll
add a feature-request in the bugtracker and attach a patch for tslib.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/