[TYPO3-dev] [eID] $conf-Variable

benny@weltenkonstrukteur.de benny at weltenkonstrukteur.de
Fri Nov 3 09:47:59 CET 2006

Hi Franz,

thanks for replying. In my case I didn't used the xajax extension. To be honest,
I just get to know about it some days ago. The extension I worked on includes
self written ajax javascript code. This javascript function creates a XMLHttpRequest
and calls a simple php-file via the eID.

Hmm ... I guess I will take a close look into the xajax extension and make my mind
up. If I come up with an idea I post it here ...

Thanks for your ideas and hints ...

Regards,
benny!