[TYPO3-dev] Commerce SVN... where?

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Nov 2 16:44:51 CET 2006

Andreas Otto wrote:
> Hi Ries,
>
> R. van Twisk wrote:
>
>> where can I checkout the latest version of commerce?
>>

> As it is allways with the commerce extension - just be patient.
>
> Once the development team has solved some last and important issues the
> extension will be available from TER and TYPO3xdev. At least that is what I
> heard during T3CON06.

Hey Andreas,

I am not shy to use a SVN version....
I use the bug tracker as well but I am not sure how well it is used,
since there seems to be not much activity going on there.
I like commerce a lot, specially the BE interface and I hope to
give my 2 cents on contributions....

However it is important to get communication going about this (but
any subject I guess).

I think it's a great system, I can import my 7000 products now
automatically,
and generate tree's of categories. However I had to create my own functions
for these since the method showed in setup.txt didn't work.
I decided to use RC1 for now since it is a release candidate and out of
beta and alpha.
So far it seems to do the job but some minor hickups.

I really hope that the commerce team will have one or two hours per week
to communicate with is (like I do with questions of extensions I wrote,
I answer them all!)

thanks to the commerce team
and Andreas for responding.

Ries