[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 5 mailing list?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Mon May 29 21:42:13 CEST 2006

Thanks Dan,

If Sven means something different than what he writes he must learn
to express it properly and without sarcasm. It's tiring and lowers
his own chance of being taken seriously by those he hope to impress.

But now that you have made a useful interpretation of his intension I
will say that I agree with you/him. Our first approach in the R&D
committee is to figure out how we can invite to the 5.0 process in a
constructive and result oriented manner. Therefore: here is an open
invitation (to everyone) to inspire the R&D committee:

10000$ Questions:
First: How can we open up for broad, result producing collaboration
on the 5.0 architecture?
Second: What will motivate the best developers in our community to
take responsibilities for the implementation of that architecture?

That is the questions for now!

(Don't dare to post a single suggestion for an architecture at this
point please!!!)

Deadline for this thread is 9th of June. Only posts in this thread is
considered.

- kasper