[TYPO3-dev] A skin problem in page tree

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sun May 28 16:11:53 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:

>> strstr($TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extConf']['tm_contentaccess'],'paste";s:1:"1"')
>>
>> seach it by just using a standard function of PHP.
>>
>> I just thought that Typo3 might have specific class method for that.
>> The class method should be available for any class file (at least
>> using some require-statement)
>

> Still I have no idea what you are talking about. What it is the purpose
> of this code? Where is it used?

just using enable options (for example [enable.paste] in
ext_conf_template.txt and corresponding variable, for example
'$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extConf']['tm_contentaccess']') based
conditions inside Typo3's classes (XCLASS or hook implementations).
Typo3 presumably has some functio (class method),
which creates arrays from
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extConf'] variables.
That class method could be used instead of string function.
Endeed default string-function works ok.

Checking TS config for user/user groups is some functions.

In order to get better skinning template.php should extens - is there
much plugins, which have XCLASS for it?