[TYPO3-dev] A skin problem in page tree

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sun May 28 11:11:27 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:

>> Concerning that is there "official" way to do this
>>
>> if
>> (strstr($TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extConf']['tm_contentaccess'],'paste";s:1:"1"'))
>>

>> that is as such working but you might regard it as a "works for me"
>> hack. I didn't find class method for that but there might be.
>

> Sorry, but I don't know enough of skinning that the piece of code means
> anything to me.

That was a generic question - might be relate with skinning or not - how
to detect a certain enable.options for certain plugin.

strstr($TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extConf']['tm_contentaccess'],'paste";s:1:"1"')
seach it by just using a standard function of PHP.

I just thought that Typo3 might have specific class method for that.
The class method should be available for any class file (at least using
some require-statement)