[TYPO3-dev] A skin problem in page tree

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sat May 27 22:38:06 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> In Typo3 4.0 the active item in the page tree doesn't
>> have background-color like it has in Typo3 3.8.1
>> with the same skin. What has been altered or this a bug?
>

> I think it's a bug - even if it was per design. Have a look at the bug
> tracker. Someone might have filed this issue already.
>
> Masi

Ok.

BTW. I found quite serious skinning problems in image and link
pop-up windows. in image window many tables are missing of
id and class attributes - prevents properly skinning. In addition
submit buttons don't have classes (concerns also other submit buttons in
Typo3 BE).
I tried to create consistent layout for default pop-up windows of
TinyMCE and Typo3-specific pop-up windows (typo3image and typo3link)
but this is totally impossible without remarkable rewriting of
typo3's link and image tools.
I just wonder, why people don't think skinning properly.

Anyway I got the Typo3-specific pop-up windows fit to the other
interface of Typo3.

Trying to do this reverse is complicated because of TinyMCE
uses much JavaScript creating pop-up windows. That is not reasonable
because standard dialogs must be easy to update.