[TYPO3-dev] software developer magazine Typo3

Johnny Peck johnny at slipcasemedia.com
Thu May 25 18:29:51 CEST 2006

Greetings,
	I was perusing the June (I think) issue of Software Developer Magazine,
U.S. based mag AFAIK, at my local Barnes & Noble here in Virginia, U.S.
and came across an article about both open source and proprietary WCMSs.
In the comparison they included Typo3 4.0! I've included a link to the
online article as I did not buy the magazine at the time, it also
appears that Dr.Dobb's Journal has bought the SD Magazine company and
merged the content with their own. Anyhow, the link to the online article:

http://www.ddj.com/dept/architect/188100637?pgno=1

Have a great day.

Johnny

p.s. I am not certain about posting this in the dev list as being
appropriate. I do remember a few posts like this in the past in here,
and I guess the most interested audience is in here as well. Comments on
this? Thanks.