[TYPO3-dev] additional Layout for Tables

Jan Wischnat.de jan at wischnat.de
Thu May 25 13:32:34 CEST 2006

Hello Volker,
> I am wondering how I could possibly add a 4th Layout to the Table-Item.
> I need 4 different Tablelayouts. Formating the given 3 wasn't a problem,
> but introducing a new one really seams more difficult.

not long ago i had a similar problem: i needed additional frames for
tt_content elements. To introduce new frames in the dropdown i used this
PageTSconfig:

TCEFORM.tt_content.section_frame.addItems.30  = myNewFrame

Now i was able to select nyNewFrame in the dropdown.

To format the new frame i used this TS in Setup:

tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject.30 = TEXT
tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject.30.value = <div
class="myFrameCss">| </div>

So your pageTSconfig should look something like:
TCEFORM.tt_content.layout.addItems.4  = NewLayout

More Info:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsconfig/current/view/1/3/

Yours :-)

Jan

> I couldn't find
> anything using the search or google so I am writing to this list.
>
> Any suggestion will be appreciated.

P.S.: I think typo3.english would have been the right list ;-)