[TYPO3-dev] RTE for Backendmodul

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed May 24 18:31:00 CEST 2006

Hi Philipp. I know of only of one: Language File Editor (ExtKey: lfeditor)
But it doesn't use the build-in RTE, but TinyMCE.
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/lfeditor/2.0.1/

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.

<Philipp-F at gmx.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.462.1148473706.22948.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
2006/5/24, Martin Kutschker <Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net>:
> Philipp-F at gmx.de schrieb:
> > Hello List,
> >
> > after a couple of day with google i am very frustrated. I seek a
> > method to activate the RTE in a Backend Modul.
>
> Showing a single RTE field or rendering a comple TCE form are two distinct
> things.
>
> The former doesn't work well because you have to fake a page (to get the
> RTE configuration). Perhaps things have imroved in 4.0, but I don't know.
>
> Masi

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately i can not update the Typo3
3.8.0 installation, because there are so man different extensions.

How can i show a single RTE field only? I believe a RTE Field ist only
JavaScript and an input field. I can not believe that this is so
difficult.

I think, that i must called the right function who interpreted the tca
array.

Anybody knows a Modul with RTE? So i can install this modul and copy
the source code.