[TYPO3-dev] HOOK suggestion in BE ->Listview

Daniel Pötzinger operation-lan at gmx.de
Tue May 23 10:38:47 CEST 2006

Hello List

I just thought about costumizing the BE Listview.

For tables it would be cool to have the possibility of costumized Icons.
Some examples:
1.) Say you have "events" and in the Listview there are a button says
"show registered users" behind every entry...
2.) Or the news: You have newscategories and buttons "create new news in
this category" (to allow user friendly BE input)

So it would be possible to use the List Modul instead of creating a new
BE-Modul for some reasons...

I looked at the source and I think a greate place would be
class.db_list_extra.inc
  function makeControl($table,$row)

And a HOOK which could be registered in TCA like:

if (is_array($TCA[$table][ctrl][makeControlPostProcessing]))
  $procObj->makeControlPostProcessing(&$cells,&$row,&$this)

What do you think?