[TYPO3-dev] Open-XChange vs. Kolab

Mon May 22 20:21:34 CEST 2006

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] schrieb:
> You see, that's the difference ;)
>
> I am not working for the software vendors, but for our clients. And if they
> use products of companies which repeatedly misuse their monolistic position,
> that's none of my business. Instead I am thinking about good projects and

Certainly, it is your business. The customers expect some guidance from
your side and ideas for new solutions. There is allways a range where you
are free to decide to work on the good or the bad end of it ...

> how to solve the client's problems :-) Of course you could tell the client

So please choose for the better end and don't handle all responibility to
others, your customers, the society, god, etc. ... that are exactly the
kind of excusions that turn every helix to the wrong direction ... in
business, in families, in wars, in invironmental pollution, ....

Regards

Elmar