[TYPO3-dev] Open-XChange vs. Kolab

Mon May 22 17:36:00 CEST 2006

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] schrieb:

> Would one of the others pay for that integration? So that's NOT a benefit in
> either way ;)

The others have donated their development work for us, so it's only fair to
develop TYPO3 frontends in return. If I voluntarily write open-source
connectors, I surley write them for open-source products.

In general there is no reason for us to voluntary reward companies that
repeatedly misuse monopolistic positions. It's up to yourself to judge wich
companies behave in this way. Some judgments of european courts will help
you to detect them.

Regards

Elmar