[TYPO3-dev] Problem with foreign_table_where

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 12:16:16 CEST 2006

Ries van Twisk wrote:

Hi Ries,

I tried with pid='###STORAGE_PID###' but instead to creat a new category
on the desired sys_folder, it insert this new category on tt_news
sys_folder. I think this happens because I specified this tt_news
sys-folder in the root page (in tt-news documentation is specified to do
so). In any case I found the solution, I have removed the possibility to
create new categories from there :).

Kind regards,

Livius