[TYPO3-dev] Problem with foreign_table_where

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 16:29:47 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have created an extension and this extension has in its TCE form a
select field "category". I created also the possibility to create
categories from this TCE form. But it is a problem with these categories
because these items will be created an the same page.
I think the problem is in this line: "pid" => "###CURRENT_PID###" in
ext_tables.php.
I searched in the documentation and I found this
###REC_FIELD_[fieldname]###
###THIS_UID### - is current element uid (zero if new).
###CURRENT_PID### - is the current page id (pid of the record).
###STORAGE_PID###
###SITEROOT###
###PAGE_TSCONFIG_ID### -  a value you can set from Page TSconfig
dynamically.
###PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST### -  a value you can set from Page TSconfig
dynamically.
###PAGE_TSCONFIG_STR### -  a value you can set from Page TSconfig
dynamically.

Can someone help me to figure it out how to insert these items on the
sys_folder specified in Startingpoint

Best regards,
Livius