[TYPO3-dev] $BE_USER object in FE

ZveroBoy cyberty at mail.ru
Fri May 19 01:10:31 CEST 2006

Hi. Thanks for answers.

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

>If I remember correctly, it simply not available in FE.

Too so thought but there is it not absolutely so.
By the way, do you speak russian?

Bernhard Kraft wrote:

>A global object "$BE_USER" is only available in the Frontend as long as you
>are logged in into the Backend as ANY user ...

>The reason for this is that FE-Editing works properly ...

>In you FE application/plugin you shall never use $BE_USER except if you are doing
>stuff regarding FE-Editing ...

I also wish to expand  tt_news. I wish to make so that after a login in the name of news which the user button can edit appeared "edit".
Differentiation on access needs to be made on categories of news.
Because access to standard editing tools from FE is inaccessible, it was necessary to use BE. It is necessary as more flexible purpose of the rights.

I will need to make a portal in which moderators, users and managers. Moderators can delete, do visible articles or grant permissions to users. Standard editing through BE does not approach, the customer would like that in the name of each article (which the user can edit ) there was a panel of editing. Standard the admin panel does not approach because it appears at each content element, and it is appears at each category of articles. Users have access only to the certain categories.