[TYPO3-dev] kb_allcolors + gm

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu May 18 19:45:24 CEST 2006

S. Teuber wrote:

> That, however, didn't do the trick. Before upgrading, I tried the latest
> kb_allcolors in my TYPO3 3.8.1 setting. There still was the "reversed
> transparency" bug with grapchicsmagick + kb_allcolors as described earlier
> in this thread.

Hmm ... strange. Did you try to set/unset (all possible/allowed combinations of):

[GFX][im_negate_mask]
[GFX][im_imvMaskState]

in the install tool ....

> Thanks, Bernhard, for looking into this and for your good work with
> kb_allcolors. It's always a pleasure to find active, responsive and
> dedicated (extension) developers. :-)

Thanks !!

And since today with a new car with a code-plate saying "MD-TYPO3" :)

greets,
Bernhard
"Freiheit ist immer auch die Freiheit des Andersdenkenden"
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871 - 1919