[TYPO3-dev] Can't create pages nor content, "Column 'TSconfig' cannot be null", v4 final with some exts

Bastiaan Zapf bzapf_tedo at yahoo.de
Fri May 12 11:12:02 CEST 2006

> Did you install clean v4 or upgraded? If upgraded,
> did you upgrade table structure as well?

I installed a clean v4 with dummy, and then a
colleague somehow imported a 3.8 database into the 4.0
DB. I don't know the details (i.e. how he did that -
I'll meet him tuesday though and I'm going to ask),
but I might I agree that this might not have been a
wise step.

What is the difference in both structures, especially
regarding TSconfig? Does 4.0 allow a null TSconfig
column?

> What is your mysql version (there are problems with
5.0)?
4.1.15

  regards, Basti