[TYPO3-dev] Shell script for creating T3X files

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri May 12 09:55:34 CEST 2006

Franz Holzinger schrieb:
> Jeff Segars a écrit :
>
>>Has anyone used a shell script to create T3X files before?  I'd like to
>>run a cron job to build nightly extension snapshots, much like those
>>available from t3nighties.think-open.org.  I'd rather avoid re-inventing
>>the wheel when it looks like there might be something out there already :)
>>

> Have a look at the Site Crawler (crawler) extension.
> This is started via a cron job and calls TYPO3. You can extend it with
> your own scripts.

But he needs no caputuring of the FE. All he wants is a .t3x for all
extensions he has.

I'd simply tar the typo3conf/ext but writing a CLI should be easy enough.
Havbe a look at the extension managarer. Find out what methods creates the
t3x. You should be abale to instantiate the ext mgm from your CLI. Simply
call the appropriate function.

Masi