[TYPO3-dev] realURL: new patch for bypassing non-existant GETVARS

Chi Hoang chibox at gmail.com
Thu May 11 04:37:43 CEST 2006

Andreas Förthner schrieb:
> that's strange. Could you please post your realURL config?

I didn't understand that realurl needs a value to compare the incoming
getVars. Stupid. In my previous realurl config you can see that some
getVars didn't have any value! This can't work at all with "noMatch" or
"bypassIfAbsent". I got a runing config now with "bypassIfAbsent", and
I'm still evaluating, but it looks very good to me.