[TYPO3-dev] Writing to page type 97 from extension

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Thu May 11 02:06:22 CEST 2006

On Wed, 10 May 2006 17:04:16 +0300
Dmitry Dulepov <typo3 at accio.lv> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Christian Lerrahn wrote:
> > Ok. This seems to be a bit complicated way of doing it but I might try
> > that. The point is that by including plugin.alt.wap already sets up that
> > page type and renders the page in WML. However, the plugin is just not
> > rendered at all and I have no idea how I would get it to be rendered.
>
> Well, debug your plugin :)

Thanks for that valuable hint. My original question could be rewritten to
read as "Where to start from, if I want to debug this?" But thanks
anyway. ;-)

Cheers,
Christian

--
If you, O LORD, should mark iniquities, Lord, who could stand?

Psalm 130:3

We have seen and do testify that the Father has sent his Son as the
Savior of the world.

1 John 4:14