[TYPO3-dev] realURL: new patch for bypassing non-existant GETVARS

Chi Hoang chibox at gmail.com
Wed May 10 18:32:20 CEST 2006

Andreas Förthner schrieb:
> what did you do? did you use the correct file? What doesn't work? Did
> you activate it as described in my post?

I used the latest patch file with Cygwin Patch. The patched Realurl
works like a charm. The getVars are bypassed correctly. The url is
looking nice, without double slashes. But then it doesn't get decoded.
If I deactivate "bypassIfAbsent", everything works. I have tested it
with a homebrew extension with about 10 getVars. My extension throws
errors when using "bypassIfAbsent".