[TYPO3-dev] wrapItemAndSub and GMENU

Stefan Geith typo3dev at geithware.de
Tue May 9 09:48:49 CEST 2006

Georg Ringer schrieb:
> "Stefan Geith" <typo3dev at geithware.de> schrieb
>
>> is it realy true, that wrapItemAndSub still doesn't work with GMENU ?
>> Could we implement this ? This would be worth much, when creating
>> GMENUs with layers controlled by CSS ...
>
> +1
>
>> I now create a TMENU with cobject/image/GIFbuilder as a
>> workaround. But now I can't use rollover :(
>
> If you want to achieve something like this:
> http://www.just2b.com/index.php?id=1342
> => look at
> http://www.just2b.com/mein-typo3/css-ts-menues/vertikales-dropdown-menue-mit-gmenu.html

Yes, I did try it quite similar to your solution, but:
- too many Menustates for my taste: NO, RO, ACTRO, ACIFSUB, IFSUB
- mixing of <ul> and </ul> in different MenuLevels
   is somewhat anoying ...
With wrapItemAndSub t would be quite easy:
- no IFSUB/ACTIFSUB/ACTO, no mixed ul /ul li /li inwraps

-

Stefan