[TYPO3-dev] Writing to page type 97 from extension

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Tue May 9 09:24:05 CEST 2006

Hi Dimitry,
> Christian Lerrahn wrote:
> > I'd like to get one of my extensions to write WML to page type 97 so that
> > I can use it in WAP pages. However, I have no clue how to find out about
> > the page type I'm in or how to produce valid output for a specific page
> > type. Any hints where I could find more info?
>
> To set page type ftom TS:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/7/5/
>
> To read page type in extension:
> 	$GLOBALS['TSFE']->type

Thanks for that but it's only half the info I need. Perhaps I should be
more specific about my problem. At the moment when I access page type 97,
I will get a [more] link for my plugin. When I then access that page
(?id=35,1.97), I will only see [Un-rendered element, list] although the
plugin doesn't care about the page type. I doubt that it would be enough
to just output valid WML (which the plugin currently doesn't do) but I
have no idea what I have to do that the output is correctly rendered.

Cheers,
Christian

--
Though I write for him the multitude of my instructions, they are
regarded as a strange thing.

Hosea 8:12

If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

John 14:15