[TYPO3-dev] cHash: additional parameter that frontend user/group is logged in

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Mon May 8 19:41:13 CEST 2006

To be true, I did not validate it, but I think I remember right:

Cached content has got some "meta-data". Those contain type and page-id for
example, those things which render diferent cache results WITHOUT using
cHash. And as far as I remember, usergroups are part of it !

So you get different cached versions related to usergroup configuration.

JH

news:mailman.1.1146923184.8354.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...