[TYPO3-dev] EM, TER2, XML and other animals

Chi Hoang chibox at gmail.com
Tue May 2 15:28:24 CEST 2006

> Michael Scharkow schrieb:
>> This solution seems very useful. Could you please provide a proper diff to the current EM and post this into the bugtracker so Karsten can have a look.

I have 2 questions.

1) Why is the result from extensions.xml.gz is not save into to a table?
I think of faster loading, a page browser, and better sorting.

2) What do you think of an alternative EM in the TER? I think of an EM
for low memory environement with precalculated extension.bin, cat.bin,
category selection and page browser. See attached Screenshot.