[TYPO3-dev] t3lib_extMgm.addPlugin....

Michael Pohlers pohlers at silpion.de
Thu Jun 29 16:06:14 CEST 2006

I've got a little problem:

I created a Extension with the kickstarter but afterwards somehow
"t3lib_extMgm::addPlugin(Array('LLL:EXT:lauftext/locallang_db.xml:tt_content
.list_type_pi1', $_EXTKEY.'_pi1'),'list_type'); "  shows the ?-icon  in the
list of plugins in content elements but there is no title or description of
the plugin behind it.

When I click the icon I get the right plugin but there are no editing fields
(a textfield) for my plugin. I can only create items of my plugin when I
click "new" in the pagetree and then select the plugin.

It think it has something to do with the database-relation, the kickstarter
and that I'm using Typo3 4.

I found this:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-dev/2003-October/000763.html

but this suggestion doesn't help..

In the kickstarter I mange to configure a selectionbox for the plugin in
every contentelement but as soon as I select the content table in "Apply a
set of extended fields" in the frontend-plugins in the kickstrter I can only
create plugin-items the way I've described above

What do I do wrong?

Hoping for help,

Michael