[TYPO3-dev] TER troubles again

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Jun 29 09:21:18 CEST 2006

Hi!

<rant>
I have written some extension with the key gsi_*. All of them are listed in
"full list", but only a few of them are found in search.

I am still not able to manage my extensions.

None of my extensions are "supported" in the EM. Either make a scheme where
I can assure I get a review with a reasonalble time (max. 4 weeks) or drop
the checkbox from EM.

The situation has been like this all the way since the ill-fated port to
the new skin and TER2. This is ridiculous and more than annoying.

I'm really disappinted that currently no visible work is put into typo3.org
or TER2. The association has collected money. Please spend it to fix TER.
TER is a vital part of the community. It *IS* important that it works flawless.
</rant>

Masi