[TYPO3-dev] PNG transparency fix for MS IE

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Wed Jun 28 22:03:28 CEST 2006

Tapio Markula wrote:
> Hi
>
> Skingreyman should have a PNG fix for MS in order to get transparency.
> Well, trying to use skingreyman PNG module icons vanished immediately
> (I saw them about one second).
>
> I tried to use the script in my skin skin_grey_2 in order to
> give possibility to use as alternative module icon set PNG images
> with transparency fix for MS IE.
>
> In fact I put the srcipt first to skin_grey_2 and wondered,
> where the PNG images vanished. But I found the same after uninstalling
> skin_grey_2 and installing skingreyman.
>
> The JavaScript doesn't seem to work as expected.
> Have you found the same thing. How to fix the JavaScript to get
> it work? Do someone know enough JavaScript to fix this issue.
> The author didn't answer.

Hi Tapio,

The author is on holiday! He will get back to you I promise ;-) We have
not actively uploaded new versions, but we will. New icons for DAM are
included as well. I don't know if this one fixes your problem, but I
think so. I never use IE but I saw that it still takes some time for
rendering of the icons.

> BTW. The page/file navigation tree frame *vertical* collapse/expand
> could be in core! Nice to get fast frame collapsed, if space for other
> frames are needed! After collapsing the width of the navigation tree
> frame is about 10-20 pixel.

It should collapse to '0'.

gRTz

ben