[TYPO3-dev] How to write Special Chars to DB?

Christian Tauscher Christian.Tauscher at kodiak.de
Mon Jun 26 15:05:46 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:

>> My Problem now is, that I have to create a some E-Mail link out of
>> this DB-Record with subject and Body filled with this content.

> Probably, e-mail charset is wrong.

Do you know a way tho pass the charset in this link?

> Why do you use mailto? It is neither
> convenient for the user, nor good way to send mesages from web.

I agree, but since I don't know the address where to send the Mail to,
we thought ist simpler so generate the Mail this way and the
office-secretary can select the E-Mail address from the outlook
Addressbook. We could import the address-Book to TYPO3- of course, but
then the secretary has to maintain her outlook AND the Website...

But maybe I find some way to integrate.

The Extention is not for Public-user visible, only for special FE-User
group to maintain orders made by the webusers.

Thank you für your Help,

Christian.