[TYPO3-dev] Speeded up TYPO3 by 500% :)

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Jun 24 21:15:19 CEST 2006

Andreas Balzer wrote:

> not nice :-/
> Is there a possibility to get USER_INT's working?

No ... as I wrote already in the posting to Elmar Hinz this would require to
include the complete set of T3libraries like t3lib_page, t3lib_div, t3lib_tstemplate,
tslib_fe, tslib_cObj, which make out most of the typo3 core ....

All those would be required for rendering TS Objects ....

> Well, we ordered a TYPO3 website and got one with simulateStatic. If we
> use realurl, we might loose support by the company.

Well ... let's see how hard it is to include real-url support and possible simulatStatic
will be on the same track.

greets,
Bernhard
"Freiheit ist immer auch die Freiheit des Andersdenkenden"
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871 - 1919