[TYPO3-dev] Speeded up TYPO3 by 500% :)

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Jun 24 20:14:13 CEST 2006

Andreas Balzer wrote:

> My question: What is not possible to do with this extension? Or can i do
> everything i could normally do (like using extensions like tt_news, or
> chc_forum, ...)

tt_news works in my case (just have a look if the cHash paramerter gets passed)

chc_forum is an USER_INT plugin AFAIK - so this will not work.

Other things as sk_calendar worked also out of the box ... but still without realurl
or simulate static support ....

BTW: could you enlighten me why to use simulateStatic and not realurl ? for both the
server requirements (modRewrite) are the same.

greets,
Bernhard
"Freiheit ist immer auch die Freiheit des Andersdenkenden"
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871 - 1919