[TYPO3-dev] Docs for attributes of classes

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 17:51:50 CEST 2006

Hello,

On 6/23/06, Christian Lerrahn <typo3 at penpal4u.net> wrote:
> Hi Helge,
> > class tslib_fe:
> > http://typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-4.0.0/d8/d11/class_8tslib__fe_8php-source.html
> >
> > look for var $id= ....   etc.
> >
> > Of course you can also find those classes in your own typo3_src
> > directory as well
>
> Thanks for the link. However, I asked for a link. I might be a coder
> myself and it is true that you will find everything in the code. But
> even if there are comments there, this is *not* to be considered
> documentation. Turning around your hint, I guess that there's no list
> in form of real documentation.

Did you try TYPO3.org? The 'API' link [1], [2] is very prominently
placed under the 'Documentation' menu. There is also a real gem of an
extension [3] that provides nice documentation directly from the BE of
whatever site it's installed on.

-Christopher

[1] http://typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-4.0.0/
[2] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/current/view/