[TYPO3-dev] Alternative icons

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Jun 22 13:39:18 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:

> The flag 'u' means 'FE user group'.

yes, I now - my point was that 'up' has sense, but in other connection
'p' is weird.

> Why 'include subpages' means 'protected' I don't know.
>
> Masi

confusing also for you. But because of compatibility issues, 'p' must keep.

Because these ('f', 'p' etc.) area quite confusing, I hope that someone
at least could fix documentation and the documentation could have in a
table proper description for what 't' etc. mean.

I hope you could have time to test skin_grey_2 how my proposal works in
practise.