[TYPO3-dev] problem with HOI Community Ext

Kevin Renskers info at dualdot.nl
Wed Jun 21 14:02:41 CEST 2006

Yes, I told you that you could not submit because you used weak
passwords... In the future I will probably make the password-strength
setting configurable.

Have you upgraded to the latest version of the extension? You should not
get SCRIPT_FILENAME errors with any PHP version from 4.1 and up.

Kevin Renskers
Dualdot Internet