[TYPO3-dev] ANN: paymentLib future

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Jun 21 12:21:50 CEST 2006

Hi Tonni,

> I'll spend some time considering the future of paymentLib, and I'll be
> interested in hearing about/from projects/people using paymentLib,
> planning to use it or might be interested in using it.

We are indeed interested in the future of paymentlib, since we have
started using it. We are in the process of developing 2 specific payment
methods for Switzerland, Datatrans provided by Telekurs and Yellownet
provided by the Post office.

Actually we have stumbled on an issue. It mailed to the dev list
separately, but I would like to repeat it here for the record. To get to
grips with paymentlib, we are running tests using rlmp_eventsdb and
paymentlib_ipayment, and the latter behaves strangely. When we come to
the credit card details input screen, we don't have the fields to input
validity month and year. Furthermore, ignoring this problem and
submitting the form doesn't generate an error. Have you observed the
same problem?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter