[TYPO3-dev] bugs.typo3.org

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Wed Jun 21 08:48:43 CEST 2006

Hello Michael,

> As long as they are not being fixed, it is pretty good that they are not
> assigned!
>
> After some point we started to assign bugs _only_ if one is going to fix it
> within a reasonable time.
>
> It would be bad if all bugs were assigned, causing other people to skip
> them...

Is there any way to disassign a bug, so that it will not be longer
assigned to a person?
There are cases where someone starts to fix a bug but cannot continue
when it comes out that code in a different module has to be changed than
expected in the beginning. It can be moved to another topic, but I did
not find any way to change the assignment.

- Franz