[TYPO3-dev] Docs for attributes of classes

Helge Vad helge at mereteland.dk
Tue Jun 20 15:01:06 CEST 2006

> is there any comprehensive list of all the attributes of core classes. I
> might just not have found it but what I've seen so far is only documentation of the functions found in those classes but
> attributes like $GLOBALS['TSFE']->id are not listed there.

It says in core API:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/current/view/

that

 ' the class tslib_fe is instantiated into the global object $TSFE'

 so as goes for the $TSFE  there's a lot of info in those class source listings

class tslib_fe:
http://typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-4.0.0/d8/d11/class_8tslib__fe_8php-source.html

look for var $id= ....   etc.

Of course you can also find those classes in your own typo3_src directory as well

Best, Helge Vad