[TYPO3-dev] Alternative icons

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Jun 20 13:35:47 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>
>> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>>
>>> I don't know. I found the stuff in t3lib_iconworks
>>

>>> Masi

> I've toyed with it only yesterday. It works partially right now.
> I had hoped it's only a small patch, but alas it's no so easy.

Many new settings? New scaling - I presume that new image size should be
16x16 instead of 18x16.

> But without XCLASSing it has to be solved in 4.0.x (if we're lucky) or
> only in the next 4.x release.

I some settings (positioning) could be set by enable options,
that could make possible to tailor creation.
But enable option for which plugin - cms itself should have
enable options.

BTW. Still missing info how to use TS Config for users/user groups in
ext_tables.php.