[TYPO3-dev] Alternative icons

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jun 19 21:07:24 CEST 2006

Andreas Balzer wrote:
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>
>> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> It seems that pages__xx.gif
>>> work inconsistent.
>>> 'f' - if I understand it correct it means 'final' - end time
>> No, it means "future" (found somewhere in the icon generating code).

anyway means that in future is the ending time.
I didn't find explanation for that.

>>> but pages__hf.gif it doesn't have any  info.
>>
>> Could you please reformulate your statement?

no *extra* info in addition of 'h'

>> "h" is rendered shaded and with an "X" (classic) skin or with a "stop
>> sign (new skin).
>>
>> "f" is rendered with a "clock".
>>
>> So "hf" will have an "X" above a "clock"

*but* in the default skin for Typo3 3.8.1 for 'pages_hf.gif' *doesn't
have* a clock! Concern all 'hf' situations.
=> inconsistent - I mean this incosistency.

In order to render properly 't', 'f' and  'tf' the *left* and *right*
side of the clock shuld be rendered
t - left side red, right side green
f - left side green, right side red
tf - both sides red

I made this way skin_grey_2 and I have tried to create for it
consistent button sets.