[TYPO3-dev] DAM API

Zach Davis zach at crito.org
Mon Jun 19 18:24:49 CEST 2006

Ries van Twisk wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> I ahve sen Rene Fritz a message about this question, but Rene must be buzy.
>
> I want to create extensions around DAM, however there are so many
> classes and no API documentation
> which makes it hard to understand what's going on.
> My users will ad images mostly from the frontend and I want to make them
> DAM enabled at the moment
> they add a image. This is the functionality I am looking for:
>
> 1) Add a image
> 2) Change a image
> 3) Delete a image

Hi Ries,

Lucas and I are working on a pretty specialized extension that needs to
have similar access to the DAM, and we're at about the same point you're
at, which is trying to figure out the best and safest way to get at
those DAM records. We'll look you up in the IRC room if we find anything
  useful.

best,
Zach