[TYPO3-dev] Alternative icons

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Jun 19 15:54:49 CEST 2006

Tapio Markula schrieb:
> Hi
>
> It seems that pages__xx.gif
> work inconsistent.
> 'f' - if I understand it correct it means 'final' - end time

No, it means "future" (found somewhere in the icon generating code).

> has no info except alon
> pages__f.gif
>
> but pages__hf.gif it doesn't have any  info.

Could you please reformulate your statement? What "has no info"? Do you
mean that you cannot fine any documentation for it?

"h" is rendered shaded and with an "X" (classic) skin or with a "stop sign
(new skin).

"f" is rendered with a "clock".

So "hf" will have an "X" above a "clock" or a "stop sign" above a "clock".

But, the new skin has an incomplete set of page icons. I'm about to fix that.

Masi