[TYPO3-dev] Obsolete content element types - why exists?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jun 19 09:34:38 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>

>> Why someone just could clean trashes?
>

> Cleaning up (removing of old and/or deprecated) stuff will be done in 5.0.
>
> Masi

Ok. I found this issues trying to create a complete
button set for skin_grey_2. I fould old and deprecated stuff.
I was not sure, which was really obsolete and I might made
some unnecessary icons.

BTW. I have a problem creating TS Config for users/users groups
for the skin.
I can use TS Config for users/user groups in most files
I need but not in ext_tables.php. I tried to ask, if
there would be possibility to that but nobody didn't answer.

See the topic "Trying to use module configuration info in ext_tables.php"

I would like to make very versatile skinning - and propose the core team
to support the idea.