[TYPO3-dev] typolink userfunction

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Jun 16 15:16:26 CEST 2006

> links can be created with multiparameters: link target class title
>
> Can someone help me, how I can get this parameters separate with php
> in my own userfunction ? I need especially the title-parameter.
> $content["aTagParams"] remains empty and doesn't work.

Why don't you just use $this->cObj->typolink ?
Should create the links just fine including the title.

If you still want to do it manually, you will have to explode the parameters
with space as separator.
This will give you an array, where $arrayName[3] should be the title.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de